~90% of startups will FAIL...
But WHY is that accepted as “just the way it is”?!?
Startup Whatever Contents:
- To put more proverbial horses in the race (start more startups) AND to improve upon the current success/failure rates of Startups
- To encourage the startup world (and individual entrepreneurs) to consider some new ideas as to how we can be ReThinking Startups
- To find entrepreneurial partners for the MANY startups-in-waiting that currently exist (in PRE-MVP form) as part of The Whatever Network
SPOILER/TEASER: We believe...
1) the early-stage investment model has some flaws,
2) there's a big problem with the actual word "startup" - and it's ridiculously broad/vague definition!
(Much more soon!)
PART I - Entrepreneurial Epiphanies & Lessons Learned.
PART II - "I Fired Myself as CEO of My Own Company!!! ... and it was the Best Decision I Ever Made!"
PART III - Ok... so, now what???
Projects & Programs:
StarterStartups.com - Start small; start today.
The 9 benefits to starting small with
Coming soon: StartupsWithinStartups.com)
Multiple Horses? The SWAN Startup?
"The 'Sacrificing Weekends And Nights' Startup" Program brings together entrepreneurs interested in building startups based on a few key principles (including the idea that, NO, you don't need to quit your day job!
A new accelerator/incubator model aimed at:
A) better-identifying and better-incentivizing better co-founders
B) addressing some often-seen yet often-ignored flaws in startup culture
More details soon!
"Startups Seeking Starters"
From potentially-big tech startups (high risk / high reward) to smaller “Starter Startups” (low risk / low reward), we have MANY "Startups Seeking Starters" - from interns and entry-level to C-level and Co-Founders!!!
(List of 10+ "Startups Seeking Starters" Coming Soon!)
P.S. One common problem we've observed: Mis-Matched Skill Sets!
1) Imagine that you have... ...the very real potential to be HUGE - and make MILLIONS of dollars!!!
2) Now imagine that you... ...actually take it to the next level and truly realize your (multi-million-dollar) potential!
NOTE: Please pause and think for a few seconds about how dramatically the situation changes with and without those drop-down menus.
(Then click here to continue)