A Very Unconventional Approach... But, WHY?!
We want to work with LOTS of different partners - to give ourselves the best chance of finding as many GREAT partners as possible!
We want to be able to incentivize all partners with significant percentages of profit-sharing (on a per project/product basis) - with the potential for the most successful individuals or teams to add more and more eggs/projects/products to their baskets/portfolios
Our ViralWhatever.com experience has taught us the benefits of managing collectively and marketing individually.
We believe in "Multiple Eggs / Multiple Baskets" and A-B Testing EVERYTHING
Competition produces results.
Collaboration produces results.
Combine the two and we believe our "Collaborative Competitions" (or "Competitive Collaborations") will produce even BETTER results!
We have A LOT of ReThinkingWhatever.com Products! #UnderStatement
All of our sites are testing (and hopefully demonstrating) a lot of StartupWhatever.com S.H.I.T. [Strategies, Hypotheses, Ideas, Theories]...
- Intentionally Blurring Lines:
- between Startups & Side Hustles? (ReThinkingStartups.com),
- between Products & Content & Marketing? (ReThinkingWhatever.com),
- between Employees & Entrepreneurs? (PitchingForPartners.com),
Prioritizing POOOP [Probability & Objectivity Over Optimism & Positivity]
- PART-Time Pursuit of PROOF (StarterStartups.com),
- Sacrificing Weekends And Nights (theSWANstartup.com),
- A-B Test EVERYTHING (MultipleBaskets.com),
- Shared Resources, Economies of Scale, and a Cross-Promotional "Network" Effect (TheWhateverNetwork.com)
- Lessons Learned & Secret Sauce from years of personally creating 50+ Viral Ventures, engaging 496+ Million people (ViralWhatever.com)