Minutes, Moments, Memories, Messages, and... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯TimelyMessage.com's OFFICIAL CALENDAR
(of Minutes, Moments, Memories, Messages, and More!)
CLAIM YOURS... (While There's Still Time!)NOTE: Ignore all prices below. All are temporarily FREE, as of today (), so our potential partners (entrepreneurs, influencers, etc.) can try it out FREE - and hopefully give us some good/real starter content!
Act fast, because there are only...
Claim YOUR Minutes (above) -or- SHIRTS (below)... Before Time Runs Out!
BACKGROUND INFO & PREMISES - for anyone interested; OR, just ignore this part
On the Product/Concept/Idea Side of things...A Few Inspirations For ALL Our "Whatever Minutes" / "Timely Message" Concepts:
- Did you know that a million people have spent ~$50 to "NAME A STAR" in the sky?!? It's a clever, fun, novelty gift idea. BUT, that's a lot of money to spend on something that NASA even stepped in and publicly condemned, explaining it's not at all legit!
- During the Olympics (I can't remember which - 2014? 2012? 2010?), I kept seeing commercials where P&G had declared themselves "The Official Sponsor of Moms!" Again, a clever idea, but again, not exactly real or legit. [P.S. I checked with MY mom and she confirmed for me that she never agreed to that AND that she has yet to receive any payment for the sponsorship]
On the Business Strategy/Philosophy Side of things...
All of our sites are testing (and hopefully demonstrating) a lot of new StartupWhatever.com S.H.I.T. [Strategies, Hypotheses, Ideas, Theories]...
- Intentionally Blurring Lines:
- between Startups & Side Hustles? (ReThinkingStartups.com),
- between Products & Content & Marketing? (ReThinkingWhatever.com),
- between Employees & Entrepreneurs? (PitchingForPartners.com),
Prioritizing POOOP [Probability & Objectivity Over Optimism & Positivity]
- PART-Time Pursuit of PROOF (StarterStartups.com),
- Sacrificing Weekends And Nights (theSWANstartup.com),
- A-B Test EVERYTHING (MultipleBaskets.com),
- Shared Resources, Economies of Scale, and a Cross-Promotional "Network" Effect (TheWhateverNetwork.com)
- Lessons Learned & Secret Sauce from years of personally creating 50+ Viral Ventures, engaging 496+ Million people (ViralWhatever.com)