(All Part of "The Whatever Network")
- LEARN about Startups while BUILDING Startups!
- RECEIVE GUIDANCE & MENTORING from Experienced Entrepreneurs.
- GAIN EXPERIENCE in a wide variety of focus areas - and dive deeper into at least one area to turn that "experience" into "EXPERTISE!"
- COLLABORATE, CREATE, & COMPETE in Startup Challenges -- REAL projects for REAL startup companies.
BUILD & LAUNCH new "Starter Startups" and run them just like real startups - because they ARE real startups!
(So, yes, you can earn real profits!)
The program is run from one (or more!) of the "Atlanta Startup Hubs", including but not limited to:
- Atlanta Tech Village (ATV)
- Switchyards Downtown Club (SDC)
- Ponce City Market (PCM)
- Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC)
- Roam Innovative Workplace
NOTE: StartupsForStudents.com is part of StartupWhatever.com and we also have many other ongoing opportunities to get involved with out stuff - as an inexperienced intern OR as an experienced executive (or even as a partner or co-founder!) depending on your interests, availability, and skill-set(s)
Contact Us with Questions: