Messages To Beyond
MessagesToBeyond.com (And Confessions)
Site allows users to send messages to dead friends and relatives. (And we guarantee with 100% certainty that the messages will be delivered, money-back guarantee if they can show us proof that it was NOT delivered). We also offer a confession service with a 100% guarantee you will not go to hell (see below).
FAQ: To those offended... We are truly sorry for your loss and in no way do we intend to offend or to make light of any death. Many people find comfort in writing messages to friends and relatives who have passed (regardless of whether they believe the message will actually reach the intended recipient). If that is not something that you feel you can personally benefit from, then that is totally understandable. We sincerely do apologize if we have offended you, we offer our most sincere condolences, we truly apologize if we have offended you, and if you do not feel you will derive any benefit or comfort from using our site, then you are free (and encouraged) to leave this site and visit any number of the other 7 billion websites on the internet instead.
List of submissions.
^^ I like it. And if I come across this person once I have passed, I will direct them to this site and/or pass on this message.
vv Flag as spam/inappropriate/gibberish
- Non-denominational online confessional. Confess your sins. The first (and thus far ONLY) Online Confessional that will guarantee, with 100% certainty that YOU WILL NOT GO TO HELL if you use our service.
How are we different than other, more traditional confession methods:
1) Non-denominational. We don’t care if you believe in God, Jesus, Buddah, Allah, or Tom Brady.
2) We are online. So you don’t need to get out of bed if you’re hungover after a long night of sinning.
3) We are the first (and thus far ONLY) Online Confessional that will guarantee, with 100% certainty that YOU WILL NOT GO TO HELL if you use our service!
4) Unlike more traditional confessionals, your sins are not privately confessed and kept confidential between you, your priest, and God. Your confessions are posted publicly for the world to see – so, PLEASE, do not include real names or other identifying information.
“I confess… [____________________]
List of submissions.
^^ I like it. Thanks for sharing. That was some entertaining stuff!
vv Flag as spam/inappropriate/gibberish/dumb