REAL-LIFE Uses & Testimonials!
- "I show a yellow card to drivers who don't use turn signals."
- "We throw penalty flags for spilled drinks, not finishing shots, and texting ex-'s"
- Challenge flags get thrown to call "bullsh*t" on who you're texting or excuses for being late / leaving early"
- "...yellow-carded a co-worker for her week-old smelly deli stinkin up the breakroom fridge... a week later it was TUNA! So I hit her with a second yellow then showed her the RED for the second offense"
- "Dude 2 cubes over was on a conference call ON SPEAKER-PHONE! He ignored the penalty flag, he ignored the yellow card, he ignored the red card. Had no choice but to sneak up behind him and blow the whistle really loud! Startled him and instinctly [sic] yelled "what the fuck!" - it was a group conference call - not muted - our boss, her boss, and half the VPs in the company"
"I keep one set of cards in my car, one in my office, and one at home... and on weekends the penalty flag is in a back pocket and the challenge flag is tucked in a sock - think that's weird? Our entire group of friends does it too! Except for Kevin - but he's lame"
- "We use if for OUR KIDS! They get a verbal warning first "don't make me card you" - but all 3 of them (ages 11, 7, and 4!) know exactly what happens if they get the yellow card - or the red!"
Quick 15-Second Explainer Video:
You definitely don't need to watch this. But we spent time making it, so we kinda had to include it :)
(content below might take a sec)