SEVENTEEN (17?!?) Startups?!?
Yes, as ridiculous as it sounds, we plan to launch 17 Startups (by the end of 2017!) - all based on some "ReThinkingStartups.com Ideas and Strategies" including but not limited to:
- Entrepreneurial Self-Awareness
- Complementary Co-Founders
- Recognizing the MANY types of Startups (and their respective pros/cons)... These 17 Startups, mostly B2C, will at least START as Low-Risk "Starter Startups" - started quickly, inexpensively, and with PART-time commitments... with modest goals of ~$1 Million -- not $25 Million, not $250 Million, not Billions!
- The many benefits of "Multiple Horses in the Race" (shared resources, economies of scale, a cross-promotional network effect -- and WORST case scenarios of "failed startups" simply becoming "content" or "marketing" or "lead-generation" for other "Whatever Network" startups - and serving as experience, training, A-B testing, market-research, customer-discovery, etc. for the team)
- Some intangible "Idea+++ secret sauce" provided by ~15 years of "ViralWhatever.com" experience
- Some tangible marketing assets, including a portfolio of proven-viral content and a database of 1.4 MILLION fans of our (past/present/future) "Rejection Hotline / Humor Hotlines" business - all of whom are legally subscribed (MMA-compliant, double-opt-in process) who have requested to receive updates from us when we launch new stuff!
Our 17 STARTUPS are currently Pitching For Partners (and some may be run/launched as part of one of our ReThinkingStartups.com Improvement Initiatives such as: www.theSWANstartup.com, www.StarterStartups.com, www.StartupsForStudents.com, www.StartupsWithinStartups.com, www.CoFounderator.com www.MarketingWhatever.com, www.ViralWhatever.com). NOTE: All of those aforementioned programs are currently seeking Program Participants AND Program Coordinators, Directors, Co-Founders, Whatever!
More Info Coming Soon. In the meantime: